Last Updated: 5 January 2019
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When you use our website to request information from us, subscribe for application services, get user support services, join sales & marketing events, we may collect the following personal information.
– First Name & Last Name
– Job Title and Organization
– Email Address
– Phone number
When you navigate our websites, Signify may collect information through the use of commonly known data collection tools such as cookies and web beacons that collect:
– Browser information (type and language).
– IP address.
– Actions you take on our websites (such as the web pages viewed, links clicked, and time spent).
Please note that cookies technology does not collect your Personal Information.
When you use our online services or cloud application, we automatically collect the following information:
– Browser information (type and language).
– IP address.
– Your usage detail, such as date time and features used, may be collected and complied as statistics for the purpose of service improvement.
When you register for user support services, we collect the following information:
– Your associated organization.
– Detail of requests you have for our support team.
– Transcript of communications: phone, email, notes between you and our support team in order to ensure that your requests are successfully fulfilled.
When you subscribe to (purchase) our services, we collect the following information:
– Business name.
– Billing address.
– Product purchased and quantity purchased.
When you make online payment, we pass your Personal Information to Payment Medium such as Omise, Paypal, or Online Banking Service Providers that store your information securely for billing as authorized by you. We do not keep your payment information such as credit card in any of our systems.
Subscribed Customer Data
You may electronically submit data for hosting and processing purposes (referred to as “Customer Data”). In accordance with Signify Subscription Agreement, Signify will not review, reference, share, or distribute any of such Customer Data except in the event that you or your user make a request to our support team to access Customer Data only for the purpose of providing technical support, or the event as required by law and enforced by law enforcement.
USE OF INFORMATION
We require this information in order to:
– Internal record keeping.
– Understand your needs and provide you with the better products and services.
– Provide you with more secured transactions.
– Bill and collect payment from you for the services provided to you.
– Communicate with you about your account and support you if you have any problems. Please note that if you use our services, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your account and your request to get support from us.
– If you use our services, we may contact you about our services (including systems upgrade, systems maintenance) and about request for your feedback for our services.
– We may periodically send emails about new products, new offers, or information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you provided. In this regard, these emails will have a link that you can click to unsubscribe from further mailings.
– From time to time, we may use your information to contact you, either via email or phone, for market research purposes.
– Compliance with Law. We are required by law to cooperate with law enforcement authorities. We may be required to share your personal information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud, illegal activities, or threats to the safety of any person as well as to respond to a judicial process or valid government inquiry or as otherwise required by law.
ACCESS, CORRECTION, DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
You may request us to submit you your personal data that we hold about you, in a portable format or file. And you may request us to consider correcting such personal data. If you no longer use any of our services and wish to delete such personal data, you may also request us to considering so. After Signify receives your request, Signify shall consider and proceed to delete your personal data if there is no prevailing interest nor obligation for Signify to retain it, for example, for the purpose of book keeping or cyber law compliance.
EU PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of EU member countries, you will have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we collected about you. You also have the right to restrict our further processing of your personal data or to ask us not to process it (or provide it to third parties) for marketing purposes or purposes different than what was originally authorized by you.
To exercise any of the above rights, please refer to section “Privacy Contact Information” and write to us that specifies which right you intend to exercise. We will respond to your request within 30 days. Please note that we may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity.
LOCATION OF DATA
RETENTION OF DATA
In general, we retain information and data to provide our services or to comply with legal need.
When we have no need to retain information and data, we will either delete or, if deletion is not possible, for example, because it has been stored in backup archives, we will securely store it and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Your personal information shall be kept secured, NOT shared to 3rd parties. Only authorized employees and contractors (who have agreed to our confidentiality agreement) will have access to this information.
We do not in any event sell or lease any of your personal information. Only in circumstance where you ask us to propose products and services beyond our current offer, we may refer you to other business partners and disclose your personal information and will only do so with your consent.
Signify maintains strict administrative procedures and systems security hardening to protect information and data stored on our servers in data centers. These data centers are ISO27001 certified, with firewall and strict physical access control. And for all of our services, we use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to safeguard all your transactions from being intercepted over the Internet.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
postal mail to Signify Co., Ltd., Unit No 3, 931 Chareon-nakorn Rd., Klongsan District, Bangkok 10600 Thailand